Lovelette Transfer Co.
Furniture Moving Specialists
HHG Permit #373483

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Is there a fuel/trip surcharge?
A. No. We charge hourly from when we leave our office in Minneapolis, to when we arrive back at our office. There are no additional charges or fees.

Q. What if I don't need a truck?
A. We can provide moving labor only and we will supply the dollies, lifting straps, etc.

Q. Do you use temp agencies or day laborers?
A. We do not. We use our own experienced employees only.

Q. Are you licensed and Insured?
A. Yes, we are. License HHG# 373483 and we are insured at $0.60/lb. If you would like additional insurance, we can help provide that as well.

Q. What is your minimum?
A. We have a 2-hour minimum mid-month during the week and a 3 hour minimum at the beginning and end of the month.

Q. How does payment work?
A. Payment is made when the move is complete. We accept check, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.

If you don't see the answer to your question in the FAQ, please contact us. We'd love to hear from you.

Self-managed web sites powered by iEditWeb, Inc.